Advanced Cyclone Systems, S.A.
(ACS) is a company exclusively dedicated to the development and commercialization of high efficiency cyclone systems, worldwide.
The company works in a very close cooperation with its clients in order to design custom made cyclone systems that really solve their unmet needs.
ACS has grown to be a turnkey project provider in any part of the world, whenever cyclones are part of the solution.
· Particulate Matter (PM) Emission Control in boilers, furnaces and dryers and general dedusting;
· Product (powder) Recovery in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
*1 Electrostatic recirculation for fine particle capture was the winner of the Portuguese Environmental Press Award in 2008 and nominee for the European Environmental Press Award 2008.
- Hurricane - Numerically optimized cyclones, considering particle agglomeration, unfolding in several different cyclone families.
- ReCyclone MH - Optimized cyclones with mechanical recirculation.
- ReCyclone EH Optimized cyclones with electrostatic recirculation1.
Leading the conception and distribution of cyclones on a global level, contributing to a healthier environment and to the growth of client's competitiveness, maintaining high standards of service and quality with qualified and motivated human resources.
Maximizing particle capture with cyclones, freeing the client from the costs and inconveniences of bag filters.
- Ambition and passion to reach unique solutions of high performance, breaking with the status quo of the industry, exceeding customer expectations and striving to help ACS being the best cyclone company worldwide
- Openness, sharing and trust with both customers or suppliers, to help building strong and lasting relationships and value chains, with permanent and reciprocal learning.
- Internal cooperation, aiming continuous improvement of our internal processes and quality management systems, aspiring excellency.
- Creative and innovative thinking to develop new and better solutions for a sustainable growth of the company.
- Initiative, leadership and accountability. Each employee is a leader and a driving force. He plays a critical part in the success of the ACS.